If you are a U.S. citizen and fell in love with a foreign national, TRU LAW USA can help you and your loved one continue your love story in the United States. As your Fiancé(e) Visa Lawyer in Miami, FL we will guide you every step of the process to be united with your fiancé(e).
A Fiancé(e) Visa is the first step for your fiancé(e) to obtain lawful permanent resident status, or green card in the United States.

What are the requirements for a Fiancé(e) Visa?

If you meet the following general requirements, you may be able eligible to petition for your fiancé(e) to join you in the United States on a K-1 Fiancé(e) Visa:
TRU LAW USA is your experienced Fiancé(e) Visa Lawyer in Miami, FL that can identify if you, your fiancé(e), and any dependent children are eligible for this process and if you need any waivers.

What is the process for a Fiancé(e) Visa?

The process for the K-1 Fiancé(e) Visa involves various governmental agencies and steps. TRU LAW USA will guide you through the entire process from beginning to end. The following are the general steps to apply for a K-1 Fiancé(e) Visa:
  1. The U.S. citizen fiancé(e) must file Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). USCIS processing times vary and it could take several months before you receive a decision.
  2. If your K-1 Fiancé(e) Visas is approved, USCIS will forward the approved visa to the National Visa Center (NVC) and the U.S. citizen petitioner and foreign national beneficiary will be notified of the next steps.
  3. The foreign national fiancé(e) will be instructed to complete the DS-160, nonimmigrant visa application, pay the visa fees, and provide required documents.
  4. NVC will forward the completed nonimmigrant visa application to the U.S. consulate/embassy where the foreign national fiancé(e) resides.
  5. The U.S. consulate/embassy will then schedule the foreign national fiancé(e) for an interview.
  6. If the consular officer approves the visa at the interview, the foreign national fiancé(e) will receive the visa in his/her passport which will be valid for four (4) months for admission to the United States.
  7. Once the foreign national fiancé(e) enters the United States s/he must marry her/his U.S. citizen fiancé(e) within 90 days of admission.
  8. Once you are married your new spouse can move on to the final step of applying for lawful permanent resident status.
Contact TRU LAW USA Fiancé(e) Visa Lawyer in Miami, FL today!
TRU LAW USA is your Fiancé(e) Visa Lawyer in Miami, FL taking care of the Fiancé(e) Visa process and the next steps after marriage so you can continue your love story in the United States. TRU LAW USA is your Fiancé(e) Visa Lawyer in Miami, FL representing U.S. citizens and foreign nationals throughout all the United States and the world.