We help artists, entrepreneurs, and families around the world share their talent, innovation, and values in the United States.
Immigration & Nationality Services
Lawful Permanent Residence and U.S. Citizenship
Business, Employment, and Investor Non-immigrant Visas
Business and Employment Immigrant Visas
Frequently Asked Questions
You can call our office at (305) 998-5948 or click here to schedule your complimentary Initial Case Evaluation or Legal Strategy Session appointment today!
We offer two types of appointments for prospective clients:
- Initial Case Evaluation: This is a complimentary 15-minute telephone appointment. A staff member will collect your basic information and evaluate your case to determine what services we can offer. If you are ready to get started on your case this is a great option to hire TRU LAW USA for your immigration case.
- Legal Strategy Session: This is a Zoom appointment with an attorney for 45-minutes to 1-hour and has a fee of $200. If your case is too complex to be evaluated during an initial case evaluation or you would like to meet with an attorney this is the best option to get started with your case. If you hire TRU LAW USA within one week of your Legal Strategy Session we will give you a $200 credit towards your case fees.
We look forward to discussing your case with you. Click here to schedule your appointment today!
- You first need to schedule an Initial Case Evaluation or Legal Strategy Session appointment.
- The TRU LAW USA staff or attorney will review your information and determine the best options for your case.
- If you are ready to get started we will prepare and review a Legal Services Agreement so we can get started on your case.
- When your Legal Services Agreement is signed and your initial payment is made, TRU LAW USA will welcome you to the firm and you will meet with someone from your legal team to review the next steps in your case.
We accept all major credit cards, wire transfers, and electronic checks.
The legal fees for your case will be discussed during your Initial Case Evaluation or Legal Strategy Session appointment. Each case is unique and depends on the services required to obtain the desired result in your case. Our legal fees reflect the quality of service we provide for each case.